- Jun 16, 2020-
(1) When the optical cable line crosses the railway and the road without excavation, the pipe jacking method is adopted. And set up optical cable signs on both sides. The size and position of the jacking pipe should meet the design requirements, and the position where the ground breaking is allowed can be protected by buried pipes, and the nozzles of the pipe jacking or burying protection pipes should be blocked.
(2) When optical cable lines pass through mechanical farming roads, rural avenues, urban areas, residential areas or easily movable land sections, they should be constructed in accordance with the protection methods required by the design. Generally, they should be protected by laying Ф50 hard plastic pipes, bricks or cement covers. When laying red bricks on top of the optical cables, cover with 30cm thick soil before laying red bricks. Use vertical bricks for one optical cable and horizontal bricks for two optical cables.
(3) When the optical cable line passes through trenches, canals and ponds with dredging and dredging for fertilizer, the top of the optical cable should be covered with a cement cover or cement sandbag for protection.
(4) Slope protection should be used when the optical cable passes through the ditch and terrace of more than 1 meter (including 1 meter), and the slope protection method should be in accordance with the design requirements. When crossing ditch and ridge less than 1 meter, except for special design requirements, slope protection is generally not used, but it must be tamped and restored in layers.
(5) Optical cable lines should pass through directly buried high-voltage power lines vertically, and the crossing angle should be above 30 degrees
(6) Lightning protection measures for optical cable lines must be handled in accordance with design regulations. Laying lightning protection lines, the principle of laying directly buried optical cable sections is that there is no need for lightning protection lines in the area where ρ10<100ω·m, 10="" a="" lightning="" protection="" line="" is="" installed="" in="" the="" area="" where="" and="">500Ω·m is installed. Two lightning protection lines; the principle of laying in long-distance plastic pipelines in the field is that there is no need for lightning protection lines in the area where ρ10<100ω·m, 10="" and="" one="" lightning="" protection="" line="" is="" installed="" in="" the="" area="" where="">100Ω·m. Directly buried optical cables are far away from single trees, electric poles, towering buildings, mineral springs, underground water outlets, etc., to ensure that the clear distance meets the design requirements. If the design requirements cannot be met, measures such as arc suppression wires and lightning rods must be used to protect the optical cable lines.<!--100ω·m,--><!--100ω·m,-->
(7) In the crossing of other underground cables, a cement cover plate is used to isolate the two cables; under special circumstances, if the depth of the optical cable laid is less than 1 meter, two cement plates or Lay plastic pipe for protection.